In this 5-Part Training, we cover:
- The criteria the IRS is looking for to determine if this is a business or an expensive hobby, to make sure you never have pay penalties on previous years’ deductions or lose business status.
- Why the time is NOW for you to incorporate out of sole proprietor status
- The similarities and differences of an LLC v. S.Corp and how to know which one is right for YOU
- How to avoid “Piercing the Corporate Veil” so that your personal assets are always protected.
- The 10 Things you MUST have in place to prove you are running your business like a business.
- 8 Conversations to Have with Your Accountant to Maximize this year's Deductions
- What You Need to Know About The Schedule C, the Business Entity Tax, State Tax, and Estimated Quarterly Payments
- What to know about Pass Through Taxation, Self Employment Tax and the “Pay As You Go” tax system.
- The two channels of business insurance you MUST have
- The 8 Specific Things to Look for in An Accountant
- and so much more!